About BreakThrough Missions
BreakThrough Missions is a halfway house for ex-offenders to begin the process of reintegrating into society, while still providing monitoring and support; this reduces the risk of relapse when compared to a direct release into society.
BreakThrough Missions understands the pain and struggles of those in the destructive grip of drugs and that of their families. Through life building activities, recreations, spiritual development and skills training, they train one's mind, body, and spirit to be healthy and positive, setting former addicts on a new lease of life.
With the help of TheShopCity, Project H.E.ART was initiated by Temasek Polytechnic Enactus to help BreakThrough Missions with the sales of their artworks.
H.E.ART stands for Humanity Empowered through ART.
By purchasing an artwork, it empowers the artist from the halfway house, giving them hope for a second chance. All proceeds will go to the halfway house.
1. Only credit transactions through PayPal is available for online sales.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
1. Items only ship within Singapore.
2. If during checkout process the customer's shipping address is left empty, it will be automatically set to be the same as the billing address.
3. Deliveries usually reach the customers within 5-7 working days.
4. If the customer wants to specify the date when he/she wants the delivery to be made, he/she can do so by writing a message, stating the exact date and/or time, in the "Message/Instructions" box during checkout process.
5. If the customer wants to change the shipping address after he/she has confirmed the order, please do so latest by 3 working days after purchase, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Change of shipping address" and then stating his/her product(s) full name that he/she bought, current shipping address as well as the new address. After 3 working days, items bought will be delivered to the shipping address as stated during checkout process.
CANCELLING, RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS:
1. If an order wants to be cancelled, the customer can do so latest by 3 working days after purchase, by writing an email to email@example.com with the subject "Order cancellation" and stating the product(s) full name he/she bought, and reason for cancellation (optional). After 3 working days, items bought cannot be cancelled.
2. Customers are advised to inspect the item(s) received right upon delivery to ensure the item(s) is/are of good condition. If the item(s) are faulty, the customer can ask for the item(s) to be returned or exchanged. If the customer ensured that the item(s) received upon delivery is/are of good condition, returns and/or exchanges are not allowed.
3. Since all artworks sold are unique, there is only one in stock for every items. Hence exchanging of item(s) bought is not possible.
4. If the item(s) bought is/are faulty upon receive (caused by shop), the customer can return the item(s), with the proper packaging, and will be eligible for a full refund. Item(s) must be returned with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, right after the customer’s inspection upon item(s) delivery.
5. Product(s) that are inspected by the customer and ensured to be of good condition upon delivery, will not be eligible for returns, exchanges, and/or refunds.
1. Visit BreakThrough Missions at 24 Yew Siang Road to view our physical store.
2. Cash and credit transactions are available at our physical store.