This workshop is limited to 10 persons per workshop.
The registration will be on a first-come-first served basis.
This workshop is a 2.5 hours workshop where you will learn :
- How to make a card with simple cutting skills and mess free?
- How to duplicate many of the same card design easily and accurately?
- How to create your own card sentiments?
- Where to get images and fonts to use on your cards?
- Where to get affordable card making supplies and packing materials
Date : 5 Sep 2015 (Sat)
Time : 10am - 12:30pm
Venue : Waterloo Centre,
261 Waterloo Street
By Bank Transfer (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this workshop and obtain the bank account details for transfer) or
By Paypal (sign up and make payment direct on this page)
Materials and tools will be provided.
Materials to make 4 to 5 cards (card stock, patterned paper, ribbon, color papers, printed digital clip art) and in addition, you will get :
1) 2 pairs of scissors
2) 1 long ruler
3) 2 rolls of double sided tapes
4) 1 roll of double sided foam tape
What you will get at the end of the session?
- 4 to 5 cards that you have made
- Card Making instructions sheet
- Craft Supplies contact list
Please bring along name cards and network with the rest.
Terms and Conditions
- UniqueGrabs reserve the right to change the venue, date, time or cancel the workshop due to any unforeseen circumstances and to decline the registration of any participant.
- UniqueGrabs shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or personal injury which may be caused directly or indirectly during the participation in this workshop.
- Participants who are not able to attend the workshop on the day itself or stay for the entire duration of the workshop will not be refunded in full or in part unless the notice of cancellation must be made at least 5 working days in advance from the workshop date.
- All materials and instructions provided are copyright of UniqueGrabs and shall not be posted online due to intellectual property rights. Compensation will be required as deemed fit by UniqueGrabs if there is any infringement of intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this workshop, you have authorized UniqueGrabs and the event partners to publish photographs taken during this workshop for Marketing and other company publications for print, online and video format. You have acknowledged that there is no financial compensation for the use of the photos of your name, image or craft creation and release any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality with the associated images.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Want to keep up to date on new arrivals, giveaways & more, then just drop us your email.