About JingJing's Kelantan Batik
Jing Jing is an active 80 year-old lady who designs and sews quality handmade bags and clothing as a pastime. Born in Kelantan, she is a specialist in using Kelantan batik materials to sew.
We accept the following payment mode
Internet/ATM/Bank TransferPayment to POSB/DBS/OCBC Savings Account is available. We will furnish payment details in our order confirmation email to you.
Item will be mailed to you by Singpost. Postage charge S$1.00-1.50.
No delivery charge for collecting the item at Marsiling MRT by appointment.
1. All prices quoted are in SGD dollars. Prices excludes delivery charges.
2. Once your order is verified, we will send you an order confirmation indicating the payment details.
3. Upon making payment, please PM us with the following information:
- your name
- our order number
- the bank transaction reference number for the transfer.
- amount transferred
5. Once payment is received, the item will be mailed to you by Singpost.
6. Delivery charge
-by Singpost S$1.00-1.50
-by hand S$5.00 per trip in Singapore.
- no delivery charge for collecting the item at Marsiling MRT ( by appointment only).